I love teaching SCUBA! As an assistant instructor (or DiveCon – in the lingo) it’s a great opportunity to share passion for the sport of SCUBA diving and get some time in the water.
This last weekend was no exception as we had the privilege of watching another great group of people finish their final step to becoming certified Open Water Divers!
- Ryan C. – calm and cool proving that you don’t always have to worry about the quiet ones
- Jordan – solidly neutral and survived rooming with the instructor
- Bob – got his family into diving – Gold Star!
- Amy – willing to ask the questions everyone else is thinking
- Ryan T. – the science guy, does recreational math – hurts my head just thinking about it
- Rittie – puts up with science guy and recreational math – sainthood probably imminent
- Morghann – never held her breath, never used any air – still trying to figure that one out
- Galya – bubbling with the joy of SCUBA
Thank you all for a great weekend and congratulations on your Open Water SCUBA Certification!
See you on the reef (or in Horsetooth… the reef would be better… just sayin’)!
The surface interval’s over … get out there and dive!
© 2013 Stephen Krausse – All rights reserved.