Hi Dive Buddies,
Just a quick update today. I added a tool that allows you (or anyone… but mostly you) to record audio messages right from your computer that will go straight to me!
I’m not sure how it all works but I’m pretty sure it’s mermaid powered. Which is renewable… I’m told.
Read on for some quick instructions I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
It’s so easy you can do it narced!
You’ll find the button on the lower right hand side of the screen.
1. Click the web site widget in the lower right corner of the page.
2. Click the green ‘Begin Recording’ button.
3. Allow Speakpipe to access your microphone.
4. Record your voice message just press “Stop” when you’re done.
5. You can optionally enter your name and email address – this has no effect on the voicemail but helps if you would like a personal response. You can also listen to your message or re-record it here also.
Give it a try!
- Share a great dive story
- Let me know what you think about a post
- Remind me to pick up my tanks from the shop
- Yes, random marine noises welcome!
- What would you like to see on the UPDB?
Once your done with that…
The surface interval’s over… get out there and dive!
© 2014 Stephen Krausse. All rights reserved.